Follow by Email

Search This Blog

6.03.2011

It's yellow Friday








People...is Friday...and it is HOT in DC! You must be wondering then..why do I have sweater on right? well, I just love the color and how it looks with the colors of my necklace. I am fascinated with the work of New Mexico's artisans and this necklace reminds me of the Indian native-cowboy style...my mom also used to wear when I was little. Everything is from one of my favorite stores here in Dupont Circle..Secondi


After work..stopping at Dean-Deluca for some cheeses...who doesn't love it ha? Enjoy the weekend and remember...don't over do it! Gretchen 

8 comments:

LittleRus said...

Love the yellow sweater and necklace combination. Absolutely gorgeous.
Have a wonderful day!
x

Adriana Iris said...

love love specially love the necklace

Mad For Fashion said...

Estoy que me muero en comprarme unos jeans de colores pero tengo miedo que no me queden bien :(....Love the post :)

2Gitanas said...

Trata. Forever 21 :)

Aquí said...

Love the second outfit! Those jeans are fab and go perfectly with your white knit top!!

The chocolat said...

thanks for your amorous comment
I really love your pants, the color is beautiful

:*

moraima (mo-RYE-mah) said...

LOVE the pants!!

Kirsten W said...

Im really loving this necklace!!

http://www.chroniclesofafashionista.com