Search This Blog

10.05.2011

27 years ago...










27 years have passed!!
I went to Orlando this past weekend to visit my best friend on her 31st birthday, little did I know she had these childhood pictures...she was turning 4 on that day. I cannot even begin to express how much I adore this lady. We have been together through thick and thin and we have shared all the stages a woman faces...together.
Sometimes I am surprised that we have managed to stay so close even though we have been living so far away these last 10 years, but WE MADE IT!!!
I feel so honored to have her in my life..for so many years...can you even believe it??
I love you friend...God Bless you with many many FUN and HEALTHY years to come!!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW you do know each other forever!!! good stuff! wish you both many years of fabulous friendship :-D

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

It's sooo good to have such a friend!
And these pictures are so sweet! I am following you back through bloglovin and Google Friend!xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

skippysays said...

You guys are both beautiful! Happy birthday to your friend!
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

Bravoe Runway said...

Happy Birthday to your best friend! You two are so adorable together and to many more birthdays you two will celebrate together! I am so happy you have her in your life, and distance should mean that you two will always work hard to maintain your friendship!

maite said...

Bellas! Felicidades Vero!

Jen @ redsolesandredwine said...

Happy Birthday to your friend! Love the new and old pictures and such a great way to celebrate with friends.

Unknown said...

Esas caritas si que no han cabiado mucho....Besos a los dos Farah bella como siempre...Happy Bday mamita and I hope I see you in PR when I go in June 2012. Farah you might see me sooner ok ;). Besos a las dos.

Mannequins Dream said...

aww that it so cute! happy birthday to the both of you! :D Xx

www.mannequinsdream.blogspot.com

little luxury list said...

Happy belated birthday to your friend! It is a beautiful thing to meet people who become like family and are there through all stages of our lives!
Thanks for the sweet comments and I definitely hope to see you more in blogland ;)

CHO said...

guapas!

Anonymous said...

Look at you!And you are saing to me I'm beautiful!Hahah you are the prettiest,girl! <3

Aquí said...

what is that yummy drink called??? Looks like a margarita with a corona in it? I've never had one before!