Search This Blog

10.21.2011

Pieces of my new crib...

My goodness! We finally moved to a new apt....and still I have to admit I havent finished yet....still a couple of more boxes and plenty or re organizing my closet! Still I missed blogging so much these past few days, and technically I still do not have internet in my house so I feel obliged to use my Ipad which I still do not master it well....I have no idea the size of these images and how big or small they will look in the post, but I know you guys will bear with me, cause you are all so great!:))))))
Anyways, my husband loves this new apt. and CoCo does too...so I am really happy!
I hope you like my new crib!!
PS : Miami's weather has changed drastically, from one day to another and its getting chilly and nice, which means I have to take out the sweaters and jackets...goodbye summer! I am soooo ready to wear scarves! big kiss everyone!





































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Mannequins Dream said...

those fairy (butterfly) lights are adorable!! :D Xx

Aquí said...

your little dog is so cute with its under bite :) You place looks adorable!

PAPS said...

Ok so finally you are settling in. May be when you settle in we can have peek at your apt:)
www.thoughtsofpaps.com