Search This Blog

6.06.2012

Strawberry Rosemary Mojito

Here I present you to a better version of the Classic Mojito!
All you will need is:
1 Strawberry
A few Rosemary leaves as they are quite strong!!
3 to 4 lime wedges
 1 1/2 oz of Zacapa Rum
 1 1/2 oz of Sweet and Sour 
1oz of Simple Sugar
A muddler




Put all ingredients in a glass


Then muddle all of them.


It will look like this ;)


Add  1 1/2 oz of  Zacapa Rum


Add 1 oz of Sweet & Sour
and  Simple Sugar


Voila!!
You now have a drink that will take you straight to Miami...
Just close your eyes...
I wish I had my friends close to share this Mojito with them.
Bon apetit!
xx

4 comments:

Desirée V. said...

I need to try this soon!

Andrea said...

This looks so yummy!
www.media-gypsy.com

Unknown said...

I would love one right about now ;)

Come To, Inc. said...

As soon as the mint and rosemary sprigs emerge in our herb garden, we're trying this!