Search This Blog

7.11.2012

Sunlight

Sun Hat: Target
Boots: Steve Madden

I haven't been to the beach for a while now..and my shin is as white as can be.
Even though I kinda dig my shoulder freckles, I think I am done with suntanning.
Wow, I even feel kinda weird saying this out loud.
I AM DONE.(yikes!)
I am not getting any younger and my skin can really use a break from the powerful blond
From now on, lots of sunBLOCKING, sunglasses and hats...like this one!

PS. Of course I will use sunless tanning creams..DUH!
xx


6 comments:

Adriana Iris said...

That is why I swim at night.

Bohemian Babushka said...

If it ain't in AC, I ain't doin' it!!

; )


BB2U

Enjoy your summer muchachita.

Unknown said...

I have been doing that for a long time now, but no matter how much sunblock I always seem to get tanned :-/

Gretchen said...

Super cute! Like the booties!

Sofia Keck said...

I try not to tan my face (brown spot appear on it even in the dark) but unfortunately try to catch a few rays of sunlight on my body.

A tan body looks WAY better.

Sunless tanner are just not good enough yet.

If my skin was porcelain like then I would be ok with that like Nicole Kidman.

Ava Tettamanti said...

Adore the second image!