Search This Blog

8.17.2012

Gitana Years

Yesterday while I worked on my blog design my hubby and I found these
old photos when we used to live in Argentina.
Photos of great moments
moments with the best of friends





    
A few of my best friends came to Argentina for my wedding and to get a grasp of the country
who was keeping this gitanas settled...at least for what it seemed like a good couple of years.




Limari and I at the Pink House


It brought me happiness but I felt nostalgic at the same time.
My friends are far away...
and there is no big event coming up
to give us an excuse to meet again.
xx


8 comments:

AutismWonderland said...

Gorgeous photos! I like the new layout too :)

xxoo
Lisa

Adriana Iris said...

layout looks good. the header as well. =)

Sofia Keck said...

The header is where it's at! Chiqui-wow-Chiqui-wow-wow! I can't stop staring at your behind ;) cute layout!

Unknown said...

You guys are the cutest couple.

Gretchen said...

I really enjoyed that trip to Argentina and being part of such an important moment in your life. I remembered when you called my and said: "friend, im going to Argentina".

Changed your life forever! Happy for you and that wondeful experience. Abrazo. G

Fashion Fab News said...

Hahaha que cutie!!
La ultima is the best forever ever
http://www.fashionfabnews.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful post and love the photos.

Unknown said...

You're adorable in pigtails. :-)