Search This Blog

1.02.2014

Another Year...So Many Sweet Dreams

There is something awfully powerful about the word new...
New beginnings, new chapters, new life...

But every day is a new day...
and every time we do something is a new opportunity to do it differently.

Today is the second day of 2014 and like every year, I find myself having lots of enthusiasm, lots of determination to start the year and do all the things I always wish to do and be the person I always wish to be.
But why, I wonder, does this enthusiasm lasts up to mid February?
Every year I sit in front of a blank paper thinking about resolutions, goals and dreams...
this year is no different.
Only that this year, most of my wishes, most of my dreams are linked to another soul... a little one I may say, which holds my heart in his tiny hand.
Life is sweet. Sweet as freshly home made cookies. Sweet as decorating them with the ones you love. Sweet as the kisses I give to Baby Gianni.












And as he takes a quick nap, one that will last only a couple minutes more, I write this post while I think of this years resolutions...and wishing you all an exciting one!

4 comments:

Adriana Iris said...

How I missed your posts. I love you as much as I love christmas cookies.

Gitanas said...

And i love you....and i miss your house!!!:)))

Unknown said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see you in April. xoxo

Bohemian Babushka said...

Muchachita, you were missed!! But we forgive you- the new man in your life is now more important. Pero, keep your readers in your top 5 ok? ; ) Wishing for you and your family a joyous 2014.