Search This Blog

4.15.2014

Puerto Rico




My Island can be so quiet in the morning
especially the beach
and the dark sand of Aviones Beach entices me to take off my bikini and run naked


But I didnt...so i did this instead.


The sun is gentle at that time
and my sunless skin appreciates everytime he is.





As I took these pictures from El Morro in Old San Juan
melancoly overpowered me...
This is the place I grew up
The place I left with no regrets.
The place I really never said goodbye to, but somehow always knew I would never come back.



But like a love and hate relationship
we never miss each other
until we see each other
and that my friends
is what i call, never having closure at all.



14 comments:

Unknown said...

Mujer you look amazing. You do not even look like you just had a baby. Love the photos, and I can't wait to go back home!

Romina Tibytt said...

Que hermoso lugar, bellas fotos!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh you made me homesick for a moment, it's being 10 years and very few times I've felt this way. I did say goodbye to my island without looking back but that feeling will never go away. And by the way you look extra amazing post baby whew!!!!

Veronica Cervera said...

Oh, que belleza y que ganas de regresar a la Isla del encanto me has dado.

Bohemian Babushka said...

Muchachita please! BB never looked like that after having her Trio. Matter of fact, never looked that good BEFORE having the Trio. ; ) Motherhood becomes you, and so does the glow of the island. BB2U

Unknown said...

Hermoso lugar, tengo tantas ganas de conocerlo, mi esposo nació alla!

Unknown said...

Ya quiero conocer Puerto Rico, se ve hermosisimo. Eres muy linda y tus fotos son preciosas

Gitanas said...

BB you crack me up! Besote!!!

Gitanas said...

Thanks Mori! Its the breastfeeding!!

Gitanas said...

BB you crack me up! Besote!!!

Adrianas Best Recipes said...

Que lindas fotos te ves muy linda!

SWFL Doula said...

You look stunning!... and Puerto Rico is such a beautiful place I wish to visit some day...

Huppie Mama said...

Beautiful photo! It was a pleasure meeting you at the SITS event.

Unknown said...

Hola! muchas gracias por visitar mi blog :)

Yo tambien soy puertorriquena! y estoy de acuerdo contigo en muchas cosas que escribistes aqui :)