Search This Blog

2.28.2015

I Dared to #GoCommando in this #OutfitOfTheDay

Every woman knows there is always that one outfit that can't (or shouldn't) be worn with undergarments...we wont say it but for the love of fashion we are willing to do anything..am I right?
God only knows how many I have of these. 
That is why I took Cottonelle's #GoCommando Challenge by trying their latest product, 
 Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths and their Cottonelle's Clean Care Toilet Paper with Ripple texture make this challenge possible by providing you the feeling of freshness and confidence to do so.

I love this black jumpsuit that I recently bought at Forever 21.
Its simple, chic and you can wear it anytime.
You can tone the outfit down with some flats and a fedora, or you can glamorize it with metallic assesories and high heels!



I truly love the clean fresh smell of Cottonelle's Flushable Cleansing Wipes! Plus the Ripple texture on the Clean Care Toilet Paper ensures you feel dry. The Wipes contain no alcohol, are flushable and dissolve easily and fast.
You can get a FREE SAMPLE when you invite a friend to participate in this campaign. Visit Cotonelle and they will send you a personalized commando kit with a free sample, while supplies last. Just use the hashtag #GoCommando on your social shares!


I love how I feel so free doing this challenge!
A lot of my latina friends would say:"Ay que Fresca!"
And I would only reply "I feel very fresh indeed!"


Thank you Cottonelle for sponsoring this post and daring me to #GoCommando.

Do You dare too?


12 comments:

Adrianas Best Recipes said...

que hermosa te ves lindo traje!

Unknown said...

Te veias muy linda el sabado! Me encantó tu outfit!

Mamá Noticias said...

Me encanta el look, fresco y radiante, que tenga feliz viaje.

María laura Varela Rodriguez said...

Muy lindas las fotos. Voy a pedir una muestra gratis de las tohallitas.

Labrando un Hogar said...

Que bonita combinacion, me gusta te ves como gitana ejecutiva :)

Unknown said...

Me encanta el look, ya voy a pedir mis toallitas, gracias!

Taty said...

I can't stop smiling. Que fresca estabas posing for me there! Love it :-)
Love your outfit too. Bella como siempre

Negra Flor said...

Un outfit genial!

Natalia Carter said...

Me encanta el diseño y se te ve muy bien!

Anonymous said...

Well I would have never imagined it .. de verdad que que fresca te veias! ;) It was awesome to see you this past weekend. Tenemos que hacerlo mas seguido! Un abrazo!

Marcelo said...

b e a t i f u l

Unknown said...

Just perfect! Ain't no telling how may times I have gone Comando myself! LOL

Berty Morales
Mad For Fashion For Less
To read more about this Latina fashion diary visit www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess