Search This Blog

1.15.2013

Spring RTW Faves


BALMAIN
Loved the chunky fabric and design of some of the not-so-exuberant pieces from this show, who
was inspired by the designers last visit to Miami and all its cuban flair.




BOTTEGA VENETA
Loved how the designers made me wish to live in the forties where I would find the best vintage looking dresses but without ever being worn by someone else.
These retro style dresses have a modern cut, and the delicate details make you feel feminine and confident.

 ALTUZARRA
The simplicity of these numbers and the silky fabric would bring out the sexiness in any female.


BALENCIAGA
Loved how he combined feminine dresses with modern design and a touch of toughness with the shoes.

Which one of these did you like best?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE Balenciaga and the middle outfit of Altuzarra <3

Sofia Keck said...

I'm not sure I like this style but I do love the colors.