Search This Blog

2.22.2012

I LUV DREW








Happy Birthday Girl!!
I gotta say I loooove Drew.
She is the perfect mix of chic bohemian/rock and roll rebel that I absolutely can relate to.
I am also very proud of the fact that even though she started using drugs at such a young age she managed to stop, have a long succesful career and look better at 37 than when she was 20
(not an easy task..neither of them!!!)
She is still wild  at heart, but smart enough to manage it.
With all the losses we have had recently I can honestly say:
I am really glad she is with us!!
*standing ovation*
xx



8 comments:

Laura said...

She is absolutely gorgeous in the first picture!!

http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

lhantse said...

You can't help but fall in love itch her. She's amazing !

Anonymous said...

I'm 100% agree....se ve muchisimo mejor q a los 20...love it!!
Lima

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

LOVE the first photo! So amazing

XAVER said...

amazing blog dear..and I like Drew too..and her "50 first dates" movie amazing :) following...waitin in my blog too :)


http://fashionworldxavi.blogspot.com/

PAPS said...

Yes she has something about her that can give a good mix.
www.thoughtsofpaps.com

Lyndsey Camille said...

Great blog and good pictures! I really like Drew Barrymore too, she is such a star! I am now following your blog :) Follow back chica :)
www.cutenquirky.blogspot.com

Aquí said...

Oh I agree, I love Drew too! Shes a natural beauty and always classy! So I saw your comment this morning and I want to make sure you get what you want out of my diy. So there is a link on the post that will direct you to a diagram that shows you how to create the crochet chain. Its really not as hard as it sounds. If you feel like its just too much, skip the crochet and make a simple braid instead. Let me know if you need more help. Maybe I'll make a short how-to video for you and post it on my youtube channel.