Search This Blog

5.10.2011

Window Shopping!!





Hello everyone! The sun today is begging me to go to the beach, especially since I am almost white as snow and trust me, the pressure of being tanned here in Miami is big!!
I also plan to do some window shopping on Collins Ave with my sister who is visiting...she is an excellent shopping partner, she finds great items at great bargain prices!!! So I am considering leaving my credit cards purposely at home ;) 
This outfit is a creation out of pure boredom...I wanted to wear a dress, a casual dress so I put on a white tank top and I decided to wear this black skirt with an overlap, completely open so it would hug my waist and seem like a dress...jejeje...this way I thought, would help me elongate my petite figure, but I guess there is nothing much we can do about that huh?
These ballerina flats are soo cute! my blogging partner gave them to me for Christmas last year. A fedora will just block that sunshine while I am on the shopping spree...
Later!!! xoxoxox
Farah

3 comments:

Gitanas said...

The flats are so comfy!!! Loved the leather bracelets honey...i love my leather!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE IT!! IT SUITES U PERFECTLY. I LIKED THAT YOU USED WHAT U HAD, VERY CLEVER. THOSE FLATS N' THE LEATHER BRACELETS, GAVE IT A VERY NICE TOUCH!

Gitanas said...

thank you anonymous!tell us your name, don't be shy! :)