Search This Blog

7.20.2011

Deep Bluish





Hola gitanas! Quick Q...Have you ever had one of those great dresses that you truly love, but never wear it?? Este es el mio! This one has been in my closet for over 3 years and this is the second time I put it on...isn't that a waste?? It's such a pretty, simple and comfortable dress- I even thought of cutting it. I am sure you all have one of these dresses in your wardrobe - do you think I should keep it?
I donate clothes and other items twice or three times a year to the
Calvary Women Services and Salvation Army - should this one go too? Besos, Gretchen

10 comments:

LittleRus said...

I think it's a keeper, it's so beautiful... And please, don't cut it in any way. x

Unknown said...

yesssss I do too ugh!!!!! I have two actualy, which I think I have wore only once each :-(
and don't cut that one, keep it, I think it's a timeless dress that would last a little longer :-)

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful, love it...ill take it...lol...dont cut it...it looks very good on u...

Isel said...

Its timeless, flexible, comfy & beautiful. Do not cut it and keep it... you'll wear it again (and again) just give it time!

Berty Morales said...

The dress is a keeper...Simple and will never go out of style. Great necklace!

2gitanas said...

Thank you girls! Will keep it then :)
My blog partner Farah texted me and offered to be the keeper as well if i give it out. Cute no?
The necklace I LOVE! i bought it in Virgen Gorda - British Virgen Islands. Es bella y de Coco.

The Make Up Fairy said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous xxx

StyleIDnet said...

No way! that dress is beautiful! don't even want to get started on the shoes. and the statement necklace is super!
Great outfit.
Girls, thanks for stopping by :) I appreciate it.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://styleidcloset.blogspot.com/

Annie Chang said...

love your wedges!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Aquí said...

what a gorgeous dress and in a fantastic shade of navy! It hangs so well on you! Love this look, your necklace is so amazing!